Saturday, May 31, 2014

Forgiveness

Swiggity ruthlessly abandoned me, shirking her responsibility to pay me for a plvl. She rejected my trade offer, quit party, and deleted me from friends list. Demoralized and confused, I followed her to elderine to see if she had made some sort of mistake, or needed to get money from storage. She dashed my hopes quickly. A moment later and she was shouting "Looking for plvl!" in Elderine once more.

I shouted "Someone Scammed me!.. It was Swiggity!" Soon all of Elderine was in an uproar, many saying that she was justified since I was ruining her reputation over something as small as 10s. After pondering this for a while, I decided to give her another chance. I invited her to come to 50 abyss for another plvl. At first she thought I was joking, but I told her that I had forgiven her and soon enough she came too.

She only stayed around for about 15 more minutes, but it was long enough for her to decide re-add me to her friends list... For Now..

No comments:

Post a Comment